1.21.2008

When the rig gets "Rocked" whoadang it. Eureka!

Well...what do you know. Still Rollin with a new paint job courtesy of the coolest cats in the rugged streets of Tucson AZ. A very pleasant time indeed maxing on supreme good vibes to recharge our Hype meters, and finally got to drive with a keg in the rig! Sweet deal party in the back of Art Terrain(the graf shoppe). Late nights make the days get better. Best one's tomorrow. and then the next. BYE
Tucson Paint Job


p.s. Here's a new song to listen to whilst viewing. You gotta open the slideshow in a seperate tab/window to multitask like that though. Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shit yeah! I see you guys pulled out the canopy thing finally (I dont know what to call it). I take it its in working order then?

Anonymous said...

dopeness

Mobb_Solo said...

WORD on the ANGLER.

Fish in my dreams recent.

Big ol' up to HYPE pals movin!

BOY!

Let me know where you'll be Week of March 10th. . i come along too. . .